Because you're young, you're torn between. A world of hate and a world of dreams. So much to lose, so much to gain. So much to fight for, so much to change. You don't look back, you don't look down. You gotta turn everything around. You live your life like a loaded gun. Because you're young.

Friday, March 19, 2010

♪ Vunerability - Operation Ivy ♫

Hmm, last night I was all over the place haha. Well, apparently those shoes aren't the only ones I'm getting? Haha, I told him he got me the wrong size and he said "Oh no, I know those are tight but what about the other pair?" And I was like, "Uhm...other pair?" So apparently I'm getting a leopard print (!!!!!!!) pair in my right size soon hahaha. So I'm not so pissed anymore ;p
And that whole boyfriend, guy thing last night, argh. Some guys just do stupid ass things that aren't explainable and one little thing set me off.
I've been talking to Mikka again, who's a guy I met through POF like, over a year ago. Now, Mikka is a very...odd person. He's this giant, buff, italian type (not Guido) and he's very secretive. Well, like last summer him and I had a blow out because he wasn't coming to see me, for whatever reason. He said it was because he was in a bad accident and didn't look the way he wanted to and he wanted to get back into shape and didn't want me to see him with all these scars. For one, I could give a shit, seriously. Well, he also said basically I wasn't as smart as him because I was just a couple years younger than him. So I shut him up and shut him out completely after that. Like almost 2 weeks ago I get a message on a new POF profile I have from who appears to be Mikka's cousin and his cousin said how Mikka still misses me and really liked me and blahblahblah. So Mikka calls me the next day and I'm like, wow, you're kind of a jerk. He explains himself, whatever. So we were talking about getting back together, and even his cousin said "If you and Mikka don't work out, can we hang out?" hahaha. Well, he's been breaking promises again and again and the fucker won't give me his number, which I really still don't get, and everytime I ask him why, he says that even all of his close friends don't have his number.
So, this is really sketchy. I don't understand it. But I'm pretty sure that he's in the mafia.
And I'm not even kidding, it's not supposed to be a joke but come on. He's italian, he owns a "company", he doesn't give out his personal number, he offers to take complete care of me, he's loaded, etc. Like come on, I'll be dating a mobster.
That's pretty cool actually hahaha.

Mm, alright. I'll probably write more later on. Gotta run next door for a bit. I'm loving how I did the layout on here. I want to mess with some html. I haven't in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment